September 1st photo shoot
Some photo samples you can check out below in other sections:
Getting ready for September 1st photo shoot
Preparing for September 1st photo shoot is a process that must be approached with responsibility and diligence. We will give you some tips on how to do better:
- Speak with your photographer about your ideas and what would you like to realize.
- Take your school uniform or even several clothes to dress up to revive your footage as well as school items: school bag, books, patterns, ruler, apple and others that associate you with the September 1st.
- We recommend avoiding bright and mottled clothing.
- We also ask you to bring shoe shoes, especially during the winter and rainy days.
- It is necessary to have a positive attitude to the process, although after the photo session, it would be a pleasure to look at the pictures.
- We recommend that you take a rest before the photo session to make the photos full of energy and joy, without signs of fatigue.
- If your dad doesn't want to take part in a photo session, don't pressure him, but ask him to help with the photo session and take a picture of at least a couple of common photos.
- Take with you those things that describe you or are closely related to your hobbies (books, ball, headphones, leather coats, camera, etc.).
September 1st photo shoot prices
- Withour decorations 30 EUR – 30 min.
- Without decorations 50 EUR – 60 min.
- With decorations 60 EUR – 30 min.
- With decorations 100 EUR – 60 min.
- Outside photo shoot first hour 80 EUR, each next 50 EUR
We guarantee great photo results!
During the week after the photo session, you will receive all the photos with basic processing, in electronic form. 1 hour photo session, about 100 photos. The number of photos with additional processing (rare) depends on the duration and price of the photo session.
Apply now for the photo session by phone: 27022203 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org