From the beginning of time mankind has glorified the beauty of a body. The Renaissance is a bright example of that. There is nothing more beautiful and wonderful than human body. Let your own body colour the world around you!
What is nude photography?
Nude photography is any photography which contains an image of a nude or semi-nude person, or an image suggestive of nudity. Nude photographs may be considered controversial in some cultures or countries. Most nude photos are taken for private use only and most of them feature women; men are more rarely exhibited.
Photos usually emphasize the person’s, usually woman’s, body by showing it in a romantic and sexually alluring manner. Nude photos do not always have to be erotic. The emphasis is usually put on the beauty of human body and any erotic interest, although often present, is secondary.
Nude photo shoot in our studio
Human body is a unique piece of art, so allow the picture of your body make the world around you more beautiful. Our photographers will help you to create artistic and sensual photos. You will be able to give them to your significant other or just make a gift for yourself.
Photo shoot can be organized in the photo studio or in any place of your choice. We also offer professional photo editing afterwards.
Our photographers will make sure that you feel comfortable without any awkwardness. The photographers will work with lighting and shadows to show your body from its best side. Bear in mind that you don’t have to be entirely naked if you don’t feel comfortable with that. Our aim is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed and provide you with photos you need.
Nude photo shoot prices
- Photo shoot with decorations 1 hour + make up and hairstyle arrangement – 160 EUR
- Photo shoot with decorations – 100 EUR
- Outside photo shoot 80 EUR 1 hour, each next hour 60 EUR
- Mini photo shoot, for those who know what they want – 30 min. 40 EUR
During the week after the photo session, you will receive all the photos with basic processing, in electronic form. 1 hour photo session, about 100 photos. The number of photos with additional processing (rare) depends on the duration and price of the photo session.
Getting ready for nude photo shoot
Getting ready for photo shoot can be very stressful, especially when you know you have a nude photo shoot and you don’t have experience in this kind of photo shoot. How do I behave?! What should I do?! How do I prepare?! Will I succeed?! All these questions and other issues arise when we think of getting ready for photo shoot. To prevent all the unnecessary stress, we will give you some suggestions that will help you to prepare better for the nude photo shoot.
Tips on how to prepare for nude photo shoot
- Bring high heeled shoes with you, it makes the woman’s posture steeper and make the woman feel more elegant, sexy and self-confident.
- Prepare a variety of accessories that match your personality and your chosen photo session image (jewelry, long socks, corset – especially if you want to make waist more beautiful accessories, which would brighten the photo session idea).
- For a photo session, please come with clean hair, nails, prepare your outside look to make your photos beautiful.
- We suggest for you to rest and relax before the photo shoot so that photos would look full of energy and happiness.
- It is not recommended to use self tanning creams before the photo session, which makes the skin color uneven.
- Think about your poses, choose and try your favorite. During a photo session, our photographer will also help you find the most suitable and the most appropriate shooting posture for you.
- If a photo session takes place in the studio, shoe shifts must be taken with you. In winter and bad weather, changing shoes are a must!
- In nude photo shoot most important thing is to feel free and comfortable – don’t forget about it!
* By prior arrangement we also offer make-up, stylist and hairdresser services.
At your choice, the photographer of a naked photo session can be both a woman and a man. Our photographers are professionals who will help you to get rid of, feel comfortable and help you achieve the desired result of a photographic photo session.