In today’s world, there are many different clothing manufacturers, so it is very important to take high-quality clothing photos for your product catalogue so that it differs from others and attracts the attention of the audience.
It is imperative to stand out from the competition and convince potential customers to buy the necessary, high-quality and professional clothing photos that highlight the characteristics of your production. We offer to take photos of clothes for the catalogue in our photo studio, where there is all the necessary equipment, and we also offer to go to an exit photo session.
Photographing clothes on a model for advertising
Our clothing photographer will make sure that your clothing photos on the model for advertising are depicted only from the best side, through the appropriate light, with the right angle and composition. The photographer will advise the most successful poses so that the end result is successful. You can use photos in your company: on your clothing website, in catalogues, post on the Internet and social networks, create advertising booklets, banners and other promotional materials.
Remember that high-quality photography of clothes on a model for a catalogue is the key to success for any company!
Clothing photography cost
The cost of a clothing photo session can vary from 75-300 euros per hour and depends on:
- Type of photoshoot (with/without scenery, interior)
- Total amount of work (number of photos)
- Location of the photo shoot (outdoor or studio photo session)
- Duration of the photo shoot (number of hours)
- Necessary equipment for a photo session
- Required details
- Number of processed photos
- and other factors
*More about prices: https://fotostudijas.lv/fotosesija-fotosesijas-cenas/
Taking photos of clothes
Within a week after the photo shoot of clothes for the catalogue, you will receive all photos with basic processing, in electronic form. 1 hour photo session, about 100 photos. The number of photos for additional processing (retouching) depends on the duration of the photo session and the price.
Photo Session Gift Cards
Gift unforgettable moments with a photoshoot gift card! More than just a present, it’s a gateway to a world of vivid emotions and everlasting memories. Make your choice now and give your loved ones the opportunity to capture their happiest moments in professional photographs.
Choose gift card >>>
Preparing for a clothing photo shoot
To prepare for a clothing photo session, we advise you to think about the following questions in advance:
- Where will the clothing photo shoot take place? A photo session of clothes can be held in a photo studio or on the road, in a place of your choice.
- Do you want a clothing photo session on a live model or on a mannequin? When taking a photo with a mannequin, you can then process the photo so that it remains invisible, only your clothes will be visible in the photo.
- What backgrounds, decorations and design elements do you want? If the photo session takes place in our photo studio, then different colour backgrounds and scenery are available on site. If the photo session will take place on the road, then before the photo session we recommend that you contact us so that, if necessary, we can prepare all the necessary equipment.
- Selection of models for a photo session of clothes. A photo session of clothes can be done without models. You can also tell us about your preferences and trust us to select models for you.
- How many different photos of each product do you need in the end result?
Feel free to send your ideas and samples to make it easier for us to understand your desires!
Organization of a photo session of clothes
You need to pay a lot of attention to the photo shoot of clothes and other important details, the more attention, the better the result. For your convenience, we can fully organize a photo session of clothes. We offer:
- Ideas for photo shoots according to your wishes
- Casting models (according to your preferences)
- Selection of a place for providing a photo shoot of clothes
- Services of a stylist, hairdresser and make-up specialist
• Photo sessions, video filming, processing, editing.