For those who are related to acting or modelling careers it is important to choose stage image professionally so that all your characteristics are expressed and you are shown in different moods, emotions and characters.
Acting and modeling are those types of professions, where visual image plays a very important role. For actors it is important to at least get a headshot, as it is what makes the first impression in directors’ and talent agents’ minds. The headshot is what they’ll refer to when reviewing potential fits for a role. Therefore, it is very important to do a headshot professionally.
For models it is important to have a portfolio of pictures as diverse as possible, to show the ability to portray different characters. Therefore, most models pick a number of looks, usually at least three, for their portfolios. Portfolio is also a great way how to show off models special skills, for example dancing, that is also beneficial in modelling career.
Updating your portfolio
Portfolios shouldn’t be older than a year, so it is important to update your portfolio on a regular basis. Your career depends on a skilfully created portfolio, so hire a professional to take the best high quality pictures that would show the best of you.
Photo shoot prices
- Photo shoot with decorations 1h + makeup, hairstyle arrangement – 140 EUR
- Photo shoot with decorations 100 EUR per hour
- Outside photo shoot first hour 80 EUR, each next hour 50 EUR
- Classic photo shoot 50 EUR per hour (up to 5 people)
- Mini photo shoot 30 min. – 30 EUR
Photo shoot gift card is a great gift for every holiday. It is also possible to buy a photo session gift card online >>>
During the week after the photo session, you will receive all the photos with basic processing, in electronic form. 1 hour photo session, about 100 photos. The number of photos with additional processing (rare) depends on the duration and price of the photo session.
Getting ready for portfolio photo shoot
One of the most important components of any photo session is preparing for a photo session. Our photographer will help you create beautiful and professional photos, but the result of the photo session will also depend on how well you are prepared for it. To make everything happen as planned, we will give some suggestions on how to better prepare for the photo session.
Tips on how to prepare for portfolio photo shoot
- Prepare a number of clothing and footwear sets to make a variety of photos.
- For creative portfolio photos, consider the style and idea of your photo session.
- Prepare for a variety of accessories and photo session attributes to help bring out your personality or the chosen photo session image.
- We recommend avoiding too bright and mottled clothing.
- If you have special wishes related to the style of the photo session, idea, shooting angle or other things, please feel free to talk with our photographer in good time.
- For a photo session, please come with clean hair and nails, as the portfolio is your mirror image and should contain only the best and highest quality photos.
- Before the photo shoot we recommend to relax and rest well, so that photos would look full of happiness and energy, without any sign of fatigue.
- If a photo session takes place in the studio, shoe shifts must be taken with you. In winter and bad weather, changing shoes are a must!
- The good mood and smile are the most important thing in the photo session – Don’t forget about it!
* By prior arrangement we also offer make-up, stylist and hairdresser services.