September 1st stays in memories for a lifetime, especially if it is the first day of school, that’s why septemeber 1st photo shoot is a great way to get quality pictures that will remind you of school days. School photos will always give us positive emotions.
Gift on September 1st
he September 1st student photo session is an original gift for both the child and the parents. You can also delight your distant relatives who want to take part in these festivals because the photos are received electronically and are easy to transfer. Gift Card is a unique gift on September 1st – you can present it in person or send it electronically. Such a gift on September 1st will appeal to your child and will be remembered for life.
Exiting photo shoot
The exciting september photo session can take place both in the studio and on the go. Our photographers will not only give you positive emotions, but will also make your photos more qualitative and different from other photos stored in your photo album. Of course, quality equipment and thematic decorations will also help in the process. The September 1st childs photo session is a great way to remember one of the most beautiful moments of school.
Some photo samples you can check out below in other sections:
September 1st photo shoot prices
- Withour decorations 40 EUR – 30 min.
- Without decorations 60 EUR – 60 min.
- With decorations 60 EUR – 30 min.
- With decorations 100 EUR – 60 min.
- Outside photo shoot first hour 100 EUR, each next 60 EUR
We guarantee great photo results!
During the week after the photo session, you will receive all the photos with basic processing, in electronic form. 1 hour photo session, about 100 photos. The number of photos with additional processing (rare) depends on the duration and price of the photo session.
Getting ready for September 1st photo shoot
Preparing for September 1st photo shoot is a process that must be approached with responsibility and diligence. We will give you some tips on how to do better:
- Speak with your photographer about your ideas and what would you like to realize.
- Take your school uniform or even several clothes to dress up to revive your footage as well as school items: school bag, books, patterns, ruler, apple and others that associate you with the September 1st.
- We recommend avoiding bright and mottled clothing.
- We also ask you to bring shoe shoes, especially during the winter and rainy days.
- It is necessary to have a positive attitude to the process, although after the photo session, it would be a pleasure to look at the pictures.
- We recommend that you take a rest before the photo session to make the photos full of energy and joy, without signs of fatigue.
- If your dad doesn’t want to take part in a photo session, don’t pressure him, but ask him to help with the photo session and take a picture of at least a couple of common photos.
- Take with you those things that describe you or are closely related to your hobbies (books, ball, headphones, leather coats, camera, etc.).